Bicycles are taking over the Portland Expo Center for the PDX Bicycle Show. There will be LOTS of fun entertainment and activities for every level of bicyclist in your family. Plus check out Portland’s largest display of bicycles, gear and apparel under one roof.
What will you see at the Show?
- Great deals on Bicycle Gear, Apparel, Accessories, & Equipment
- A Bike Swap Area on Saturday & Sunday!
- Little Nutty Rider Zone by Nutcase Helmets
- Pro Trials Rider – Ryan Leech
- “Try the Ride” Demo Area
- Pro Free Riders in the Timberline Freeride Area
- Local Organic Beer from the Hopworks Bike Bar
- Oregon Handmade Bicycles
- Seminars & Workshops by Local Bike Experts
- And MORE!
Portland Expo Center – Hall E
2060 North Marine Dr, Portland, OR 97217
Click here for Directions using Google Maps
General Admission – $10 each
Kids - 12 & under are Free with paid Adult
Coupons can be found here! Click Here
Parking is $8.00 at Expo Center. Please plan accordingly to bike, ride MAX Light Rail Yellow Line, or use Tri-Met Bus Line to arrive to the Expo Center. Otherwise, be prepared to pay for parking in addition to your show ticket. Note: Expo Center owns the revenue from car parking. Our event does not set the parking fee or receive any % of the parking lot revenue.